BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Karla R.
A really good product! It helps my skin feeling fresh and keep it clean, removing all my makeup
PSCH D.
Perfect because it removes the makeup easily and does not leave a greasy sensation on the skin
I remove easily my makeup with one makeup eraser it removes everything even the little details
Myriam H.
Hadath, Baabda
It’s good to remove make up, even waterproof mascara but it leaves a sticky feeling on the skin
Cristina C.
Me chifla este agua micelar, es buenisimo, quita perfectamente el maquillaje en todos los lados
Ilham Y.
Tangier
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I REAAAAALLY NEED ONE AGAAAIN 😭😭 BECAAUSE THEEEY AREEE 😍😍😍 LOOOVE THIS SKINCARE ❤
India H.
really good cleansing water, removes any makeup that your pores have in them! recommend to all.
Yami G.
Excelente para quitar el maquillaje fácil y sencillo ahorras mucho tiempo y no te deja residuos
Rebecca W.
Love love love this product, so good for sensitive/dry skin and makes my face feeling perfect!
rifat j.
birmingam
This takes off all my makeup in one go and it does not harm my sensitive skin I use it everyday
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.