BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Saray G.
San Jose de Ocoa
Se siente la piel libre de grasas e impurezas. Es estupendo en verdad hace muy buen trabajo. Me encanta!
simona ..
DRZICEVA 83/B
I really have never found a better product to remove make up I really like is not aggressive towards the face
Mia S.
I have bad skin but this is so good, use every night to take my makeup off...cheap, good for sensitive skin loveeeee!
🌸Marni S.
Hobart
This cleansing water is the best for easy make up removal and for every morning cleansing! Very hydrating and cleansing for my combination skin. Was not disappointed. I would recommend this product!!!
Madison T.
This is amazing for getting the lasts of your makeup off. I use baby wipes to get the bulk of my makeup off then I use my micellar water with a cotton pad to go back over my face. You honestly don't realise how much makeup is left in your pores even after you think you had got everything off your face! It truly is a miracle product for my skin!
Avery N.
St.Thomas
This micellar water is to die for! I really like the way that it made my skin feel afterwards. It also did a really good job of removing my makeup! It was very gentle on my skin and definitely is worth a purchase if you have delicate skin, or are on a budget! Would recommend and will definitely purchase again
hamaayach A.
temara
I've been using this product as a make up remover and it does the job perfectly , it takes off all the make up whether its a water proof make up or else , i only have a little problem with it is when i clean my eyes it keeps my under eye area kind of dry so i always have to moistrize afterward but that's not a big deal i would buy it again and again scince its price is really cheap .
valeria f.
Sevilla
It's good! It removes 99% of your makeup with one swipe! I like it and it's not expensive, good quality! I recommend it.
Barbara S.
Clydesdales , SC
Thus cleansing water it’s good I love it #GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #complimentary #contest @Influenster @GarnierUSA
Priscille 🎈.
Au top !
Ma peau a moins d’imperfections, elle démaquille à la perfection sans agresser la peau. De plus la composition est vraiment clean !
Je recommande +++++++
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.