BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
Removes makeup quickly and easily, is not greasy and its price is right. I recommend it
Paulina B.
Great makeup cleaner, for daily using. Big bottle last long. Cute pink details. Working
Nour I.
I tried many makeup remover, but this one is my favorite and it's price is really good
Grace L.
Sydney
Super easy to take makeup off when I just wanna get into bed at night
First time using
Alisson R.
It is really funcional to remove the makeup and all the things that can have in a day.
Morgane K.
Longford
best makeup remover on the market , anyone who hasnt tried this get needs too asap ! <3
Camille I.
Love it!! My face has never felt more refresh. it really takes of all off your makeup.
Marina R.
solingen
Loving this cleansing water from garnier!!! Cleans up my pores. And my skin gets soft.
Nadia M.
Bellshill , Bellshill
Amazing! This is the perfect cleanser and takes every single bit of makeup off my face.
paola a.
Calexico, CA
Super bueb produto a un super precio lo mega reconiendo a todos deja la piel ibcleible
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.