BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Lauren C.
Worcestershire
Very nice gentle formula that thoroughly cleanses your skin leaving it feeling fresh and smooth.
chloe j.
amble
This is a great product it removes makeup quickly and easily and leaves skin nourished and fresh
Millie H.
nottingham
Very good for removing make up makes my face feel fresh and clean it removes all unnecessary oils
Lindsay S.
Great price great product
On my 4th bottle now
Not greasy or film left behind
Easy use packaging
Daniela Z.
Orlando, FL
I love this!!!!Leaves skin highly moisturized and clean. Completely removes all skin impurities!
Safya D.
wigston
I really like it ,it's so soft on the skin,also it's an amazing cleaner I will continue buying it
Helen M.
stirling
Favourite make up remover! This is super gentle on even super sensitive skin, and very effective!
Farrah M.
Miramichi, NB
This product works great! I have very sensitive skin and this is definitely one of my favourites!
Georgia H.
Dumfries
Amazing for taking off make up, very refreshing and leaves skin feeling great. Use it every day!
Jenna B.
Ormskirk, Lancs
Excellent makeup removal! Virtually no effort required! All traces of makeup vanish in an instant
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.