BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Yaraa S.
Nasr city, Cairo
Using it two times a day to clean my face and removing makeup easily with it
Makes the face clean and fresh
Jennifer R.
En mi casa siempre hay garnier pensamos que es muy buena marca y la usamos mucho, me gusta mucho esta marca
Sarah H.
Kirby lane, Withybrook
Amazing product that I swear by, removes makeup with ease using a cotton pad. Nice and clean feeling after
Rasa B.
eccles, Manchester
amazingproduct take off makeup. perfect for dry skin and sensitive eyes. I love this product for about1year
Simmi C.
Brampton
great cleanser for the face. gets rid of basicallyyy anything waterproof and leaves your face feeling soft
Estefany P.
El.mejor desmaquillante que esiste el mor me encanta me quita el makeuo d u a ves con una sola pasada se ca
Siani W.
Wrexham
I adore this product, super gentle but powerful at getting even longwear make up off. Definitely recommend.
نوراح✨ N.
DUBAI
Besttt one for removing our makeup off ur face. It melts ur makeup on the fave making it to drop and remive
Sabrine B.
J'aime trop vraiment super démaquiller le visage facile par une fois seulement il est magique je recommande
Marie M.
Belfast
Does what it says! Removes all my makeup and leaves skin feeling fresh and soft. Cheap and cheerful product
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.