BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Helen S.
It is a really good cleanser/toner if you are not wearing a lot of make up. But if you cake it on it might leave some residue on your face, the yellow version is hetter for this
ludmilla c.
Akkas Gata 10, LGH 1002, Hisings Backa, C/O Eva Savfors
It's great for sensitive skin. I have an oily and sensitive skin and I'm finishing my first bottle of Garnier Micellar Water. I use much make up daily and this product works perfectly. I almost don't use a oily makeup remover to take off my eyeshadows because this Micellar water works really great. Love it!
Zu L.
Boca Raton, FL
El top de los desmaquillantes, retira todo tipo de producto en cuestión de segundos, chicas tienen que probarlo ¡Los resultados son grandiosos!
Sabina W.
Manchester , Lancashire
One of my favourite cleaning water. Skin feels fresh and smooth. After a heavy make up it’s perfect
Jess ♡.
I have used this in the past and then started using the ones with oil in and prefer it but this removes makeup amazingly too!
Mercedes bm-157431 S.
Doral, FL
Lo mejor que ha hecho Garnier para el cuidado de la piel es el mejor desmaquillante que tengo y he usado es realmente impresionable en mi kit de cuidado de la piel, además de que es útil para muchas cosas
Khaoulla H.
Essaouira, Women
J'ai testé cet eau démaquillante de chez garnier et je suis en mesure de vous donner mon avis sur ce produit que vous allez pouvoir trouver facilement dans vos supermarchés, ce qui change de certains produits que j’ai l’habitude d’utiliser ;) vraiment il est trop pratique
Mafish F.
Make my skin fresh and clean skin I used to use it daily night.. Love it and recommend it to all my friends.
Naz K.
High Wycombe
I tried this cleanser when my loreal miceller water ran out. I normally do prefer cream cleansers though. This does remove some makeup but not all, I would recommend double cleanse. I found the loreal one unblocks the pores on my nose after a few days of use do prefer that one and also found this left my skin a little dry.
Fatimah D.
Abu Dhabi, AD
It is v powerful but very gentle to skin. It really removes the makeup , oil effectively without harsh rubbing . it cleanses the skin and makes it soft ad refreshing. I always use it to remove my makeup. Its suitable for all types of skin , especially skin like mine sensitive !!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.