BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Haley A.
Turlock, CA
This is great to use after cleansing and washing off makeup. It gets all the makeup I missed off. It’s not trying at all. There’s also no actually scent to it. It doesn’t smell and it’s very good.
Kelsey D.
Rockwell
This product is fantastic! A little more depending on the store. Would purchase again and again because it works so well! It is a gentle makeup remover and smells great! Would recommend to others!
Crystal C.
Absolutely love this product it takes off my makeup with problem. I just bought it and have not had a month yet but so far so great.. Now I need to get the rose water
Jessica C.
After hearing many good things about Micellar Cleansing Water I couldn’t wait to purchase it and give it a try. I love that it has a very thin consistency and feels like on the skin while removing makeup or traces of the day. The only thing I’ve found is that for use in removing a full face of makeup, it can take some time. Between foundation, eyeshadow and mascara, it can take 5-10 minutes and I will go through 4-5 cotton balls. I like to use a makeup removing wipe and then run a cotton ball or two with the cleansing water over my face afterwards to remove any makeup that may be left over from the wipe. I’ve found that if I use just the cleansing water to clean my face, that it doesn’t necessarily cause a breakout, but it doesn’t prevent one either, and if I use a wipe then the micellar water, I don’t get any breakouts which is a win for me. This bottle lasts for a couple months which is nice, as it can get kind of pricey over time. Overall I would recommend, and I will continue to use as a last step in the process of makeup removal.
Brandy B.
Toledo, OH
This is the greatest makeup remover! I use this every single night and it works fantastic! It doesn’t dry my skin out and it doesn’t feel as greasy as other removers. I will buy this again and again!
Amelia W.
Altus, OK
This is the first micellar water I used. I absolutely loved it. It take off every bit of makeup. Including stubborn mascara which was a huge deciding factor. It’s not harsh on your skin despite deep cleaning.
Kirsten M.
Anderson, SC
I had not tried this product prior to now, but have been pleased with it! It is gentle and good for my sensitive skin for a reasonable price, but I do prefer the waterproof formula over this one.
Krishna P.
Fort Myers, FL
This is one of my favorite things in the world. It helps me remove my makeup at night also it keeps my skin very hydrated and clean. I recommend it to people who wear makeup everyday and that have sensitive skin
Briana B.
This makes taking off makeup a thousand times easier. Also, for someone who doesn't wear makeup every single day, this product can last a pretty damn long time! Which is cool, because it also isn't very expensive.
Holly V.
This is the most refreshing cleanser I’ve ever used. It takes off makeup pretty easily and leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. It’s gentle as well, so no worry about skin irritation either.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.