BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Genesis B.
Garnier se ha lanzado con esta propuesta economica y de excelente calidad. A mi me ha encantado, deja la piel fresca y limpia.
Suryanshu m.
This is the best product for our hair if you want to colour your hair please try this atleast one time by way the product is amazing
arleidys t.
barranquilla
Surprising this cleansing and powerful product leaves the skin like a real baby fascinates me, eliminates makeup, cleans and refreshes the skin. Really good! I love.
Laxmi R.
abu dhabi
Good to remove make up and easy on the face . Very light and mild . Packing is big so not easy to carry
Eimear F.
Kilkenny
I love this product!! It takes off ur makeup in 2 seconds. I would definitely buy this again. It met my expectations and even beyond. Great for sensitive skin and works as a toner too. Hahahhhahahahahha
Faith D.
I love this product!! It removes your makeup and its not harsh on the skin it’s really gentle and you don’t need to wash your face but you can. I also love the packaging because it’s simple . I really recommend it!
Erat K.
this is another good product from Garnier. As Garnier is very authentic company for skin for me personally.  its so gentle on skin and you feel smooth skin after  first use. i use it occasionally and this is my go to travel product. I feel it could be used twice a day too if necessarily.
Obianuju M.
Mississauga, ON
Purchased at: Amazon
Great for removing makeup. I use the pink in summer and blue cover in winter as my skin changes. It is very affordable unlike some other Micellar water products I've seen and is easily available from online shops eg. Amazon to Walmart and Shoppers Drug Mart.
Jumana -.
Dubai, Dubai
The perfect makeup remover cleansing water ! One and all as it removes all kinds of makeup and refreshes ur skin
Khalisha H.
My favorite micellar water. Removes everything so gently and leaves my skin clean which is important.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.