BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Marina R.
solingen
Loving this cleansing water from garnier!!! Cleans up my pores. And my skin gets soft.
Roxy T.
J'aime beaucoup la sensation que le produit laisse sur ma peau
Il est doux et efficace. ma peau reste hydratée et protéger
Tashmcc1988 #.
I have used this religiously for years, it’s gently on my skin and gets rid of all my make up perfectly
eszter h.
budapest
Great! I Like it. Really strong cleanser, so good for eye makeup or heavy makeup. Will buy it again.
Mayriim d.
Me encanta lo uso a diario es mi desmaquillante favorito remueve súper bien el maquillaje y deja la piel súper fresca
Klarissa T.
Oklahoma
This makeup remover could literally remove make up put on with glue!! This is the one and only make up remover I use while having oily skin! It removes everything and I do mean EVERYTHING, I can use it alone even without washing after, doesn't leave a greasy film after use like some makeup removers. It's also amazing for removing some dirt off the face from a long day!!
Charlie N.
Southampton
Recently had a baby so I got so lazy taking my makeup off. I was taking it off with a baby wipe (sorry!). I found this in my collection recently and forgot how much I loved it. Firstly is super duper affordable. You can get it in big bottle or travel size. You don’t need loads and it takes off my makeup so easily! It’s gentle to the eyes and too which is great! By far my fav makeup remover I’ve ever tried.
Sofia S.
Aguascalientes, Mexico
I use it every night. I love how feels on my skin (i have combo skin). It's always my first step on my night routine.
I'm on my third bottle now, really really love it!
J O.
Very affordable makeup remover, as long as you're not using any waterproof products you should be able to easily clean your skin with this product. The smell is amazing and I find that it lasts for quite a while too. I typically only soak about two makeup cotton pads and they prove to be enough to remove my makeup. It doesn't dry out the skin or cause breakouts, I have combination skin type with an oily T-zone and dry cheeks and chin (just for reference).
amira a.
sharkia
Nice toner i love it sooooooo much better than the other one and the one I was looking for at the time ♥️♥️♥️
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.