BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Stephanie T.
Calgary, AB
It's great at removing my eye makeup and is instantly refreshing. I love how my skin feels after using it.
Miranda A.
Buffalo, NY
This a gift from the gods I swear. It's absolutely magic and worth every single penny. Forget makeup wipes.
brittany a.
Peterborough On
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! Cleans well and never irritates my sensitive skin! Will never stop using this product.
niharika t.
delhi
i really liked the cleansing water from garnier quite inexpensive and removes my makeup in one application
Ashley J.
Oakville
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing product loved how it felt on my skin! Really worked for my oily t-zone skin felt soft and hydrated
Fernanda D.
Perfecta para piel grasa, se lleva todas las impurezas, no tiene aroma, es super refrescante y nada pesada.
K A.
england
Love this, I use it to take my makeup off and it comes off really easy and leaves my skin feeling refreshed
Miriam F.
Portugal
I am so in love with this product 😍♥
It is really amazing and it works. It's definitly cheap and worth it.
Diana F.
It cleans all of my pores and makes my face feel fresh and very healthy.
One of my favorite night routines.
Rara A.
Dubai, Al bedaa
It is good product for soft and clean skin. It helps in minizing skin pores and leave it clean and shining
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.