BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lili M.
huimanguillo tabasco
quita el exceso de maquillaje muy bien y no arde en la cara como otros productos que dejas la crara ardiendo por el acido
Pamella K.
Amazing with a puff pad and helps the makeup come off nice and smoothly

Only advice I’d give is that you have to use a face wipe on heavy eye makeup first and then go in with this product to remove the excess product but other than that it’s amazing!
Ross V.
CDMX
Sin duda es la mejor , sobretodo por la eficacia de esta agua micelar y su excelentisimo precio, es muy suave con la piel pero a la vez  quita todo el maquillaje y la suciedad acumulada durante el día.La encuentras en todas la farmacias y tiendas de autoservicio.
Michelle M.
oxfordshire
I use this all the time. I does not make you face dry at all and it does not make me break out.
valeria f.
Sevilla
It's good! It removes 99% of your makeup with one swipe! I like it and it's not expensive, good quality! I recommend it.
Hamdah S.
Dammam
Love love loveee it!!! It easily takes off my makeup and cleans my face after a long tiring day when I hardly feel like washing everything off...it’s super effective. Very gentle to the skin. Love everything about it. Definitely gonna repurchase
Kyrie N.
I use this stuff every night to remove my makeup and it does a fantastic job. It feels so gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate it. If you are looking for a nice makeup remover from the drug store, get this one!
Shelby M.
Sydney, NS
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been buying this for probably a year now and still love it! It’s so much easier to use than any other cleansing waters I’ve tried. I squirt some onto a round cotton pad to remove my facial makeup. No water or rinsing needed which makes it so easy to use anywhere! It feels nice on my skin, removes my makeup very well and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean!
Diana L.
Boca del río, Veracruz
DENTRO LO QUE ES LA FUNCION DEL AGUA MICELAR DE ESTA MARCA LO CUMPLE, PERO NO DEL TODO BIEN, HAY QUE DAR VARIAS PASADAR PORQUE NO TE QUITA DE TODO LA SUCIEDAD O MAQUILLAJE DE LA PIEL, Y QUEDA EN OCASIONES UN POCO GRASOSA LA PIEL.
UnamammainUK G.
Bedford
The thing that I like the most is that Garnier has a decent product at a decent price. It's definetely a big point if you can't afford those fancy French brands and the but that I like the most it that is super easy to find in your local drugstore. 5/5, I will definitely be buying regularly ❤ (this one is actually the 9th bottle) Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.