BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Gina M.
El agua micelar es muy buena para acompañar tus rutinas diarias de desmaquillarte, esta es buena con la piel
Pilar L.
Spain
Me encanta este producto por lo bien que me quita el maquillaje sin tener que estar frotando con el algodón.
D O.
amazing it is remove all the make up and clean very well …effective and affordable it is as thr expectations
Ramia H.
czech republic
it's my favourite cleanser.
it's so efficient and healthy, I use the pink one and I definitely recommend it.
Giulia P.
Ingolstadt
good product but its a drying on my skin, its gentle and i dont have to rub my face to tske thd makeup off
Nour H.
It's very cool. Pore ​​deeply. Does not hurt the eyes. I hope to get it. أنا أستخدم مزيل المكياج من لوريال
Ghalia A.
The color is fantastic and the decor is more than wonderful. I loved it very much and strongly recommend it
melissa r.
Burnley, Burnley
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! as a girl I think everyone should have this I'm their makeup bag with every single penny
Rasa B.
eccles, Manchester
amazingproduct take off makeup. perfect for dry skin and sensitive eyes. I love this product for about1year
Eneida R.
Miami
I loved it, totally refresh your skin and you feel like new!! 💆🏻💆🏻💆🏻💃🏻 my first time using it. easy to use
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.