BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Eleanor T.
I use this micellar water everyday to remove my makeup! It is perfect and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin
CASSIE S.
Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water is an all-in-one make-up remover that harnesses the active cleansing principles of micells to capture and remove excess sebum, impurities and make-up without the need for rubbing. Suitable for all skin types, the formula cleanses the face, eyes and lips while moisturising the skin, delivering a refreshed and nourished complexion.
Sherry M.
This product is so inexpensive and works wonders, removes all my makeup and does not leave my skin feeling greasy.
Sara Y.
jeddah
Very good and I love it so much and I will buy it again and again thanks to the developer
Jessica C.
Milton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
It's gentle on the skin and is very effective. I like to use it to remove lipstick and waterproof mascara. It also leaves my skin feeling soft
Tifanie a.
Eau micellaire que j'adore toute ma famille et moi même l'utilisions, Que ça soit le matin le midi ou soir. Elle permet de nettoyer le visage en douceur, parfaire le démaquillage, texture agréable
Isabelle S.
Cobble hill, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favourite products! It effortlessly takes off makeup, but without leaving the skin feeling greasy as some other makeup removers tend to do. Great price for the amount of product you get... I will definitely be buying this again!
Chloe O.
Wales
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Omgggg I absolutely loveeee this micellar cleansing water!! It was the first time I ever tried out a micellar water. I absolutely love the packaging it’s just so eye catching and sophisticated, it’s so cheap as well it’s definitely worth it. It’s a great makeup remover and it also cleansed my skin, leaving it feeling sooo fresh and clean. I would most certainly recomend this product to y’all 💗
Isabel P.
Me ha encantado y para su precio y tamaño esta muy bien.
Me gusta que no deja sensación grasosa como otros. Lo malo es que para el maquillaje contra agua si hay que batallar un poco pero al fin y acabo si lo quita.
claudia F.
I like this product. Works well. Very easy to use and does its job very fast. Take off the makeup and leave the face soft. Is not strong at all. Anyway a face wash needed after this product. Ay micro of makeup product remains always on the face. But good product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.