BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Dayana G.
Monterrey
Esta agua micelar me encanto desde la primera vez que la usé. Logra remover todo el maquillaje en el rostro sin irritar la piel. No deja un efecto grasoso o aceitoso en la cara y es de un muy buen precio.
Krishnendu N.
Al QUOZ 2, DUBAI
Every night before bed I would look at my face and say that I am too tired to wash my face and my face shouldn't even be dirty. This stuff is magical. It's fast & easy. I didn't wear any makeup and wasn't outside at all today and I wiped my face with this product on a cotton pad and this is what it looked like.. NASTY, but atleast the product got my face feeling clean again!! P.S- my skin is not oily at all
Massiél B.
This one is my fave! I use it in the morning and night everyday, sadly the bottle Influenster send me is too little but I have been trying for 5 days and my face look incredible clean and clear!! I’m impressed next time I’ll be@buying a big one
Nina S.
Hey Guys!
This Cleansing Water is the best. I use it everyday to clean my face. It is affordable! Makes my face clean and soft. I don‘t get any redness after using it..
Freyiliana Q.
Atlanta, Johns Creek
Today I want to recommend the Garlic Micelle water effortlessly removes makeup and removes dirt from the face, lips and eyes in a past solá without rinsing. Thanks to the micellar technology of its formula, it captures the impurities like a magnet. You can get it in three presentations I use the classic (pink) and it works very well, what I like about this product is that you save 3 steps in one: make-up, clean and tone at the same time 😉
Mohga E.
it was horrible and made my skin red and allergtic and i seriously very angry that i used such a product the instructions was that i put it on a cotton ball and put it on my face gently and that is what i did!!!!!!! i'm very disappointed and i'm certinly not going to buy it again
Sherry M.
This product is so inexpensive and works wonders, removes all my makeup and does not leave my skin feeling greasy.
Beth K.
Hutton, Essex
I use this as step 1 of my triple cleansing skincare, and it also doubles up as a makeup remover. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and preps my skin for the day.
Judith R.
Willemstad
I really love this! it takes off EVERYTHING. It is not over drying or stings my face. I was really happy when using this product and I already bought my second bottle. It is really great quality for the price and it left me quite surprised as how well it work!
Zahraa H.
subah al salem block 7 , street 1, avenue 10, Home 14, floor 2.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.