BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
When I tell you this is the best makeup remover I have ever used , I have never meant anything more in my life.  This is perfect for any makeup removing , It is oil and alcohol FREE like that is just amazing I have this item in bulk because I know ill never get tired of this,  This did not disappoint me not even a tiny little bit.  I will use this product till I die
Karlee S.
Ford City, PA
I received this product complimentary via Influenster (THANK YOU) and I love it! I prefer to use it on a cotton ball/pad so that it’s less work. When I use this at night, it’s a very gentle product that doesn’t have a harsh smell or feel on the skin, and it works so well that it doesn’t require harsh rubbing or scrubbing to get the product off. No more raccoon eyes for me in the AM!
Tess S.
Takes a few applications to get my makeup off. I usually use it 2-3 times to remove all my makeup, but I often use waterproof products, however it will get your makeup off entirely. The best aspect is it never hurts or burns your eyes, which is a huge plus in my opinion.
Claire M.
Carencro
This is so easy to use and only takes two uses! All I have to do is open the bottle and put some on a cotton pad. I just gently wipe it across my eyes and face. My mascara wouldn't completely come off on the first try but it's no hassle. It also burns a little and I have to rinse my face with water but it still works good!
Emily B.
Indianapolis, IN
I’m obsessed with Micellar water. I discovered it a couple of years ago as an alternative to makeup wipes that would drive me crazy because they would dry out. Micellar water is very good for my sensitive skin, removes my makeup, and it’s perfect for getting eye makeup. Plus, is cost effective and doesn’t hurt if it does get in my eye! I received a free sample and love taking this with me when I travel.
Alexander K.
Buena Park, CA
Been using this product for a good two years now. I have purchased other micellar cleansing water other than this product but always went back to garnier's because it is the most gentle and non eye stinging micellar water out there. It also refreshes and hydrates your skin while removing even waterproof makeup. The pink one is definitely my favorite of their micellar water.
Alexis C.
Dallas, GA
This stuff is awesome! I use it every single day! It takes off my makeup much better than any face wipe and I don’t have to scrub my face to get it off. I’ve been using this for a while now and ended up getting the voxbox for this product from Influenster for free. I prefer this one over the waterproof one. It’s good to have both though for when you are wearing waterproof makeup.
Lindsey S.
PHOENIX, AZ
I was a little skeptical to try this at first. It looks like and feels like water and has the faint smell of contact solution. I didn't think it would actually work, but I was pleasantly surprised. I like to use it on a soft cloth to not only remove my makeup, but just to make my skin feel nice and clean. It does a really good job removing everything and leaves my skin feeling refreshed, smooth, and tight (in a good way- like you just did a face mask). It's very gentle and since it is the same consistency of water- you don't feel like you are rubbing goo on your face. No need to rinse either! The only downside is I feel like I go through it pretty quickly.

I received this product complimentary in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

Jamie E.
Harrison Twp, MI
I was super happy to test this out. I have pretty sensitive skin and last year I had a major allergic reaction to some make up remover wipes. It left my skin extremely dry, red, swollen, and I was unable to wear make up for over a month. Since then I’ve just been using soap and water. After trying the micellar cleaning water I was relieved that I had found something else to help remove my make up. I did try this as a cleaner as well, however I try not to deviate away to much from my current skin care regimen. Over all I love the idea and the many different uses with this product. Would definitely buy in the future.
Melissa D.
CHARLESTON, SC
After having a baby earlier this year I was looking for good skin care that allowed me to cut a few corners....this product was it! I remove my makeup and cleanse my skin in one step! AND it leaves my skin looking bright and refreshed! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.