BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kayla W.
I have never used a micellar water before and it isn't something I would've picked out for myself so I was surprised when Influenster chose to send this to me. I hadn't tried a micellar water because to put it on cotton pads and rub on your face seems like it would pull and tug on your skin too much. Plus, it seems like a lot more work. I prefer to use a cleansing balm, such as  CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm , and then go in with another cleanser just to make sure my skin is cleansed. The way I used this is I would use my cleansing balm first and then use this second. I also used this in the mornings to help cleanse my face after sleep. It wasn't a bad product, just not something for me.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Let me start off by saying I’m a huge fan of micellar water in general, and have tried about 4 brands before receiving this one complementary through Influenster. Micellar water in general is a must for me because it is SO easy (no water/washing required, makeup comes off almost like its magic). But some are surely better than others in my experience. I have to say, for a drug store brand, this one is absolutely amazing! It doesn’t leave any residue like some have in the past, and doesn’t dry out my skin (another potential issue with some other micellar waters I’ve tried). Plus, the price point is great! I highly recommend this micellar water - it’s seriously the perfect product!
Kailee N.
Roeland Park, KS
😷😱😷😱😷😱😷😱 I’ve been struggling with acne postpartum and just chocked it up to hormones. I use makeup remover wipes before bed (lazy mama move) and a charcoal cleanser every other night. The first two photos are AFTER the makeup removing wipe and the third is AFTER my charcoal bar in the shower. I’m honestly shocked at how much oil and makeup was leftover on my skin and so thankful to programs like @influenster for exposing me to great products like this! I will for sure be continuing this as a part of my very limited skincare routine. #GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #GarnierUSA #contest #complimentary @Influenster @GarnierUSA
Cin D.
For most of my adult life I have gone to bed with my make-up on. By the end of the day I am just too tired to wash it off. I started using micellar water a few months ago because it sounded like it would be quick and easy to use. I was amazed at how well it takes my make-up off! I found that cotton balls aren't big enough, so I found some baby wipes that I had at home, and they worked great! I just put a few squirts of the micellar water on the wipe to get it fairly wet. Then I wipe my face really well. I use it on all parts of my face except for my eye lids. I had a bit of an allergic reaction when I used it on my eyes. (This is not uncommon for me because I have a lot of eye allergies. I believe there is a version for sensitive skin that I am planning on trying after I run out.) After I wipe off my make-up, I will sometimes go over my face again with a deep-cleansing toner to see if there is much make-up left. There is usually almost nothing left! There would always be a fair amount of foundation on the cotton ball after cleansing with regular facial cleanser. It takes me only about a minute to clean my face before bed. It is so quick and thorough that I am much more likely to find a minute at the end of the day to wash my face now. I have to admit that I was pretty skeptical about using this product at first. Now it is the only product I will use to cleanse my face at night.
7|23 P.
Okay so I did a comparison video on my YouTube of a makeup removing wipe with the micellar water and one without. The water really helped remove my eyeline and matte lipstick which is always the hardest to remove because I do so many applications of both. I didn’t have to run hard to remove make up and it didn’t leave me feeling wet or greasy. I called this “lazy girl” make up remover because you literally don’t have to go to think or dry or anything. Love the product the only down side is if you use a lot it can get in your eyes and it BURNS like hell. Other than that a great product. :) left is without product and right is with product you can def see the difference.
Amber H.
Lansing, MI
I just received my voxbox complimentary from influenster! This one was the Garnier micellar facial water and let me tell you...wow! I didn't think that a water would make my skin feel so soft and smooth but this does. I use it to remove makeup and as a cleanser after I wash my face and it is amazing! I have been using it at night to remove the makeup and then in the morning right before I apply my makeup. If you are looking for a solution that is not as drying as a toner then this is your answer girl! Garnier Skin Activetm Micellar Cleansing Water All In 1 Garnier Skinactivetm Micellar Cleansing Water All In 1 Waterproof
Dhrasti P.
Oxnard, CA
I absolutely love this product, it cleans my skin and gets rid of the makeup I have on my face. But the reason why I took off a star was because it doesnt remove all my makeup, dont get me wrong, it remove a large majority if it, but sometimes I will have some remaining after i wash my face and dry it. What I learned it that I just need to keep running it through my face to get everything out. Another reason why I took off a star was because of how my skin feels when I run this through my face, it doesnt make my face feel clean which is why I wash my face with a clay cleanser and then proceed to drying it.
Annie A.
Taylors, SC
I absolutely LOVE this product! I actually already own and love it, super stoked to not have to buy more now. Garnier has 2 types of micellar water—one that is regular and the other that is waterproof. They work amazing! Put some on a cotton pad and just swipe off your makeup. It also doubles as a clearing astringent. I use it every single evening when I take off my makeup. I have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin, and I never break out from it. Would recommend 100%! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Hollie C.
Chattanooga, TN
This All-in-1 cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin. It effectively removes makeup, cleanses and refreshes skin. A multi-purpose cleanser that contains Micellar technology. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean, hydrated and refreshed without over-drying.
All-in-1 cleanser and makeup remover cleanses, removes makeup and refreshes skin
Surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin, micelle technology attracts dirt, oil and makeup like a magnet without harsh rubbing
All skin types, even sensitive

The best makeup remover for ALL types of makeup! Leaves face feeling so clean & smooth! Must try. Thanks #Influenster for the #FreeSamples. Love you guys!
Ashley R.
This stuff feels super clean -- like water! It does what it says -- removes makeup and cleans skin so you can see makeup and dirt on the cotton ball, which is nice! This is my first time using a micellar water product, so I like it, however, I do like the feeling of using something on my face and this doesn't leave my face FEELING any different (like if you were to just use water). That being said, it seems very mild and good for sensitive skin. I would definitely try again, just takes some getting used to the feeling of "water only"..ya know?
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.