BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nikauly B.
Recibi gratis gracias a influentes es un buen producto para desmaquillar y me deja la piel limpia y suave
Tutai J.
Melbourne
This feels so good to wash makeup off... it leaves my skin. Combination. Feeling hydrating and refreshed
LEAR32539 | KAYLA U.
This micellar water really works! Definitely works really good removes all the makeup and the impurities.
Gabriela D.
Granby
Was amazing you can used in all of your life and this product always give you the feeling like a princess
Julie S.
Skien
This helps my skin very much. My make up for the day is going off and I get all my make up off with this
Georgia R.
My go to make up remover! Cheap and reliable! Simple and sweet! Brilliant for traveling! Can't go wrong ✨
neelum m.
birmingham
I have tried this so many times it removes foundation lipstick eye shadows but its hard to remove mascara
Zara G.
Me gusto demasiado. Deja la cara muy suave y es buena para desmaquillarla. Es un producto que no cambio.
Jessica V.
Burnaby , BC
I use a cotton pad for this and it gets rid of all my makeup. It is gentle but can leave a bit of grease
Daniela W.
Alexandria , VA
No uso connfrecuencia este tipo de producto pero en ocasiones lo uso y me da muy buenos resultados ... :)
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.