BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
sadia a.
Smells delicouos. Ofcourse not to consume but is very soothing and greating in removing makeup. Love it.
Kimberly M.
Basingstoke
Have been using this for a while but cant say that it does anything to my skin. Negatively or positively.
Tárcita M.
Muito bom,super hidratante na pele e sua absorção é muita rápida,gosto dele por que o cheiro é bem suave.
Courtney B.
Staindrop road , West Auckland
When I run out of my usual toner I always have a bottle of this in the cupboard it's a great alternative
Austėja R.
Utena
This product it's really well it good cleans my skin and my makeup residues. I can recommend it. :))))))
Dominyka D.
Very good, removes makeup, freshens skin. Smells very pleasant. Very affordable. Very good for traveling.
Lucy M.
This micellar water is amazing. It cleanses my skin very well and leaves me feeling clean and refreshes!!
Tutai J.
Melbourne
This feels so good to wash makeup off... it leaves my skin. Combination. Feeling hydrating and refreshed
Makeup G.
Bronx,Ny
AMAZING! One of the best makeup removers . It is really good cleans your face totally plus is super cheap
Georgia R.
My go to make up remover! Cheap and reliable! Simple and sweet! Brilliant for traveling! Can't go wrong ✨
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.