BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Rebecca N.
Edmonton, AB
Very impressed with this cleanser. It cleans my makeup off very well and doesn't leave any residue.
Tish C.
London
Does what it says on the packet and takes makeup off well, I can’t fault this product at all really
Shannon M.
Highlands , Invergordon
A must for makeup artists for fixing mistakes. Isn't harsh on skin and removes makeup effortlessly
Kels S.
CF315EP
Clears all my makeup! I have gone throughout fb so many bottles! It's my holy grail makeup remover
Rachael S.
I can not live without this is does wonders to your skin. This is definitely in my beauty routine.
mihaela b.
favorite makeup remover..i have used it for around 2 years now and i will still continue to use it
Siranus H.
bucharest
It Is a Good make up remover ! Cleans your face easy and doesn t iritate My skin . Recommend this !
Bri K.
Kingston, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Works amazing to take off makeup and cleanse your face, absolutely amazing product and great price!
binky h.
leeds
This stuff is brilliant I love it. I wear makeup and this is amazing for taking all the makeup off
Bling B.
Nice product.Love it.My day is'nt complete without ver nice and refreshing.Leavesmy skin very soft.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.