BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Holly W.
This micellar water takes off my makeup everyday so easily. I have gone through many bottles. The price is good. However sometimes it is difficult to remove waterproof makeup, especially mascara. However it is overall a good product.
Lucy S.
North Yorkshire
This is a great makeup remover for those who have slightly sensitive skin. it isn't too expensive and you can buy it in loads of different sizes which is great. It might take a while to take heavy make up off but other than that I like this product and will be using it for a while!
Rosa G.
SAN NICOLAS DE LOS GARZA
Es mi favorita de las aguas micelares que he probado, me hace sentir limpia de inmediato sin necesidad de lastimarme la piel y no me deja la sensación de piel seca que algunas me dejan.
Denisse G.
Cd. Madero, Tamps.
I bought it this year and it didn't convince me at all. It partially removes makeup, but you need to use it several times in order to get your face cleaned. I had a lot of trouble removing my foundation. I would not recommend it
emily s.
This product is amazing! I use it on a daily basis. Not only does it remove all my make up, including my waterproof mascara and eyeliner, it also makes my skin feel clean refreshed and amazing. I use it twice a day - in the morning to refresh my face and in the evening to take my make up off
Priscille 🎈.
Au top !
Ma peau a moins d’imperfections, elle démaquille à la perfection sans agresser la peau. De plus la composition est vraiment clean !
Je recommande +++++++
sophie 🌻.
scotland
This is my everyday cleaning water it’s amazing especially for oily skin would highly recommend this it’s amazing and super affordable
Dewi M.
That’s perfect, I can’t say anymore, when something it’s amazing in price and the rest, the only thing that I can say it’s AMAZING!!
Adelina K.
This product claims to be an All-in-1 product and I can tell you that it is true! It removes all of my make up but also helped clean my skin really fast. It is also really good for sensitive skin. I would buy it again anytime!
Marta T.
Very comparable to that bioderma one that is so trendy, but much more afordable. Love that is scented like rosewater
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.