BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Hugo C.
São Brás de alportel
Love it, it made my skin so much better, and not so pricey at all. It has a good value
Nour I.
I tried many makeup remover, but this one is my favorite and it's price is really good
Charlie M.
Amazing for getting rid of makeup if you're feeling lazy and it's for all skin types.
Tania C.
Great product! Especially after you wash your face. Not so good as make up remover...
Tyler S.
I have already rated this one. And it was a good product and removes my makeup easily
Lucy F.
Wipes makeup off so easy, leaves skin feeling fresh and clean after. Would recommend!
Anastasia K.
I love this micellar water! I use it everyday to remove my makeup and it works great!
paola c.
florida
Me encanta este agua es muy buena y refrescante me gusta como deja la piel muy bonita
sky 🧚.
Red Deer, AB
The micellar water is great. Removes makeup and doesn’t dry out your skin. Fantastic.
Alonso E.
Miami
I love the best face cleaner I've ever tried in my life since I have very greasy face
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.