BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

Sara H.
Riyadh , Riyadh
It's amazing
Must buy
Great affect and gentle on skin
Great value with good price
Highly recommended
Connie F.
Lancing
Amazing for removing makeup without mess! Affordable and soothing on the skin. Definitely recommend.
Bethan R.
Cwmbran
This works wonders, and even removes waterproof mascara ! I recommend this product to all my friends.
Paige S.
Ashford
Took all of my make up off and this did not make me break out, which is the problem I have with most!
Carly G.
bristol
I love this product, really good at removing makeup and so gentle, leaves your skin feeling fresh to
Chrishaunda B.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This product gets every bit of makeup off my face without any problems. It is so effective and useful
Rawan A.
Clifton , NJ
This works really great with removing eye makeup, but its a little tough to get your foundation off.
member-116e5840b
One of my favorites
My makeup gets removed very easily and it also make my skin very soft and smooth
Josee R.
Good cleanser for drug store! Doesn't dry out the skin! Cute packaging and good amount for the price
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Great product would buy again good value amazing brand nice packaging very affordable first time user
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.