BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Marta P.
It cleans my skin perfectly, it's not sticky and it's highly effective. It's also inexpensive, the quality-price ratio is amazing. Would absolutely recommend it!
Irina M.
East Hanover
This is one of my favorite micellar water ever.

Pros:
• Really large value
• Affordable price
• Good makeup removing
• Doesn't irritate my eyese

And no cons 🤓
Norma D.
me parece y un super producto 3 en 1 , muchas veces lo que mas nos molesta es tener que retrasar el momento de ir a descansar y con garnier agua micelar nos desmaquillamos, tonificamos y dejamos fresca la piel para su descanso es mi producto estrella de mi rutina nocturna
Dixie L.
This is the only product Iv been able to use to remove makeup that doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, very good value for money, nice packaging and I would deffinatly recommend, I can't think of anything that could improve this productGarnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Angel G.
I love this stufff Helps remove most of my makeup after a long day. I swear by the stuff
Heidi R.
This takes off every trace of makeup so gently and efficiently. I would recommend to anybody who doesn’t want to use wipes as this doesn’t contain harsh chemicals, and is great on this skin. I have gone through more bottles of this than I can count!
Ali K.
Abbotsford, BC
Don't use this product often however, I do have two tiny bottles of it, I use it time to time when I need to remove traces of occasionally worn makeup off my face. It does the job but doesn't amaze me or make me go wow. This is however a good preventative step of removing extra traces, because you don't want to get clogged pores.
Adelina K.
This product claims to be an All-in-1 product and I can tell you that it is true! It removes all of my make up but also helped clean my skin really fast. It is also really good for sensitive skin. I would buy it again anytime!
Joanny V.
 I use it after the make-up remover is perfect to finish the daily routine and clean deep

I discovered it thanks to the recommendations
Fatimah D.
Abu Dhabi, AD
It is v powerful but very gentle to skin. It really removes the makeup , oil effectively without harsh rubbing . it cleanses the skin and makes it soft ad refreshing. I always use it to remove my makeup. Its suitable for all types of skin , especially skin like mine sensitive !!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.