BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
bruno@ l.
Amo todos os produtos dessa linha eu já quero pra mim todos de verdade indico para você usar e abusar linda linha
Steph C.
dublin
AMAZING ! takes off your makeup easy peasy , lovely packeting and receive a good amount of product for the price
Shourouk H.
tripoli, north lebanon
best makeup removal everrr Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 and it price is amazing
Emina C.
Zagorje ob savi
My skin is sensitive and i love this product remove my makeup. Price is good for all peoples is drugstore product
Emily G.
I use this product every day. Works really well for taking off makeup and cleaning my skin. Very gentle on skin.
metro gusta mucho esta agua micelar es super buena te refresca mucho la piel y la recomiendo mucho gracias
Elham A.
Salwa, Salwa
It is working and it is suitable for my skin type, mine is a combination skin so it helps to remove all the dirts
Brandeigh T.
Winnipeg, MB
Purchased at: SuperValu
My favorite brand of micellar water. Cleans the skin and is gentle and refreshing. Definitely my go to cleanser.
Cserepes F.
It's very good for taking off make up, I use mostly for taking my face make up off and it does its job real good
insta n.
sweden
i loved it so much it smells so so good and its very cheap and good for you wow jn love with it want to buy more
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.