BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Gabriela S.
It is very good, clean without leaving residue and the skin is smooth and perfumed. Good for the nighttime routine. When I travel I always have it on hand, because it cleans and refreshes the skin on a hectic day.
Amila K.
If I'm against something that is garnier micellar cleansing water. Of course I will tell you why. Before I found out the contexture of this micellar cleansing water I was gladly using it because of the nice smell and because I thought my skin was clean and smooth after. The first problem was that after a month of using this I started getting pimples and red and oily skin which I never had in my life. Then this micellar water to me started smelling like citrus detergent so I checked the composition. I found out that this product is extremly dangerous because there are substancess that effect hormones in our body, also artifical colors and perfumw. I threw it away insantly and I would not recommend it to anyone in this world.
Bassma B.
london
This is a really good product to remove make up and it leaves your skin hydrated and smooth and soft but sometime it can try my skin out. This product has a really good price not to exspensive I would really recommend this product to many people.
Tasha B.
Coronation road, Bestwood village
I adore this stuff. The BEST thing ever to remove makeup. It's not as cheap as it could be but I suppose it is worth it as it lasts so long. It is very gentle on skin and very soothing
Sharmin C.
I love this product very much.
It removes every ounce of makeup on your face and cleans up everything.
Fatimah D.
Abu Dhabi, AD
It is v powerful but very gentle to skin. It really removes the makeup , oil effectively without harsh rubbing . it cleanses the skin and makes it soft ad refreshing. I always use it to remove my makeup. Its suitable for all types of skin , especially skin like mine sensitive !!!
Himanshi S.
new delhi
One swipe and it clean it really nice it is very good product amazing product love this
Irina M.
East Hanover
This is one of my favorite micellar water ever.

Pros:
• Really large value
• Affordable price
• Good makeup removing
• Doesn't irritate my eyese

And no cons 🤓
MARLENNE (.
Veracruz
Me super encanta el agua micellar de garnier, economica y duradera, cumple con lo que promete! Y es facil de encontrar
Rebeca S.
Definitivamente la mejor agua miselar, elimina el maquillaje por completo, hasta la mascara para pestañas, refresca y tonifica la piel, limpia los poros. No deja sensación de resequedad, se puede utilizar a todas horas y varias veces al día.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.