BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lauren B.
Gentle on the skin and effective. However I sometimes need to use quite a bit to get all of my makeup off.
Sophie E.
Loulé
Excellent! Takes makeup off, hidrates and cleanses. Everything that I was expecting! Definitely suggest it
Katie J.
After using the dreaded wipes for a while i converted to Micellar and my skin feels Amazing! No greasy feel
Jasmine K.
Erittäin hyvä tuote Käytän aamuin illoin, puhdistaa ihon hellävaraisesti. Ei sisällä voimakkaita tuoksuja.
Sabrine B.
J'aime trop vraiment super démaquiller le visage facile par une fois seulement il est magique je recommande
Heather M.
Smells good, not strong, just fresh and nice. Removes even stubborn liquid lipstick and waterproof make up.
Lady M.
Casablanca
I'm using it right now. Good product! It is similar to bioderma but less expensive. Good for sensetive skin
Giulia P.
Ingolstadt
good product but its a drying on my skin, its gentle and i dont have to rub my face to tske thd makeup off
Malene A.
Berlin
Amazing product it works really well too remove your makeup, it a really great price and last you long time
beny d.
Really not sensitive make is job i really have to

reuse it fill so much nicer on the skin
Definitely my fav
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.