BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Chelsea C.
Snellville, GA
I live by this stuff. I really do. It's the only make up remover that gets all the makeup off without iracing my skin. It smells nice and its price is fantastic.
Najada R.
Wasn’t expecting it to be as good as it was, but it works amazingly. The science behind it is sooo cool, and it gets my makeup off every time! So happy I was sent this complimentary of Influenster, this is my new makeup/face cleanser
Maeley C.
Princeton, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Ever since this product came out I love loved it. I put a little bit on a cotton pad and can usually get my whole face clean with that one little cotton pad. The price is reasonable especially when some make up wipes are $6 as it is’
A L.
los anglese
Love this cleanser so much! Definitely takes off all makeup which is what I use it for. Don't even use makeup wipes anymore! Absolutely love this stuff works so well to get al dirt and oil off your face and leaves you feeling fresh!!
Mandi F.
Lindsborg
The Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All in 1 is a decent product for the price.  It was convenient for traveling and do an ok job of cleasning my face however in the future i will continue to use my regular face wash.
Francesca A.
Peekskill , NY
I works pretty well, better then most wipes, you definitely don’t have to work as hard to get your makeup off, just a few swipes and it’s actually gone. Let it sit for a second before you wipe and be carful not to get it in your eyes.
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Love this!!! It cleans all my makeup off very easily. It says it’s oil free which is surprising because it actually looks like it has oil in it!!! Very much recommend this!
Jana H.
Kansas city , MO
Gentle yet effective. This product easily removed my makeup and left my skin feeling soft, hydrated and refreshed. I had to go over my face a couple different times after cleansing to remove ALL of my makeup, but it still did its job!
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
Have used this version as well as the blue bottle. Prefer this one way more than blue. Picks up nearly all your makeup. Sometimes takes more than one cotton pad to do the job. Does not require a lot of pressure to pick up your makeup.
anaika h.
New haven, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
If you ever come back home and you're feeling tired this works great with taking off your makeup and leaving your face feeling fresh and clean and just perfectly soft. Gentle smell so it wont be to harsh on the face. Amazing product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.