BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nicole P.
This product is one of my holy frail products as it gets rid of all your makeup and does not require alot of effort!
Jumana -.
Dubai, Dubai
The perfect makeup remover cleansing water ! One and all as it removes all kinds of makeup and refreshes ur skin
Sharmin C.
I love this product very much.
It removes every ounce of makeup on your face and cleans up everything.
Nayeli P.
micellar water is a good complete that provides vitality and many vitamins, should always be present in our daily care
Sophie W.
Ipswich
Product is very affordable and definitely worth the money. It is very effective and takes makeup off easily. Does not leave your face dry after use, it is one of the best makeup removers I have tried and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Hasna N.
dubai
This is literally the best micellar cleansing water, it removes the make up even the water proof ones and leaves the skin smooth afterwards. The packaging is pretty cute itself too. I always purchase this one when I run out of my micellar water bottle
Bassma B.
london
This is a really good product to remove make up and it leaves your skin hydrated and smooth and soft but sometime it can try my skin out. This product has a really good price not to exspensive I would really recommend this product to many people.
hagar s.
italy
Lho comprata per caso perche ne avevo la neccessita e strucca molto bene fino in fondo ,in confronto ad prodotto costoso che usavo ,questa strucca molto profondamente ...
Anna E.
It made my sensitive skin break out, and still didnt feel like it became fully clean. I was dissapointed because ive heard a lot about the product.
Love K.
Caasinan, Cabadbaran
Its good to me if I use it to my  dry face more pores?I never use garnier anymore, isn't gentle to me.I wanna try thus, if helpful to me and I'm sure is nice packaging and a good value those are important to the customers. I wanna buy this!products is good to my face.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.