BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Rachel R.
northvancouver, BC
I just think this is as good as other micelles cleaning water and it cheap, I like it!
Saffie P.
Best thing ever! Cleared acne up straight away! Removes dirt from my face and is great!
Hollie❤️
birkenhead
The best make up remover I've used! Takes all the product off better than make up wipes
Aouad K.
It is a good price quality ! I recommend this product because it is for sensitive skins
Deepa M.
cullen
Very affective it helped my completion a little bit I was left pleased with the product
Julie K.
Use before amly makeup. Cleans the skin just like another one. Feels good. Great stuff
Amy N.
Ingol, Preston
Great cleanser to have in your skin care! Nice and refreshing and soothing on the skin!
Nabiha A.
Love this!! This is sooo good for the eyes! It removes everything! A must buy girls!! X
NOURHAN |.
Nasr City
It is perfect it remove my makeup so easily ...very soft on my face skin ...easy to use
... ..
Añasco
Excelente producto para quitar el maquillaje lo recomiendo. Esta a muy buen precio. Lo
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.