BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Love the way this left my skin feeling, highly recommend this product. Excellent cleanser and worked a treat
jennifer s.
Gostei bastante, essa marca sempre faz produtos incríveis, de ótima qualidade não tem como não amar! Perfeito
Allison T.
This cleanser removes all my makeup and leaves it feeling fresh and ready for my morning or evening routine.
viridiana g.
Me gustó mucho para la cara me la dejaba muy limpia, pero no me quito la máscara de pestañas, muy mal en eso.
Yomna W.
Alexandria , Smoha
Best makeup remover eveeeeeeer❤️❤️
Remove all traces and don’t need to try again and gain
Just once is enough
Shivangi N.
Edmonton, AB
Removed all makeup but my eyes are left stinging slightly. Eyes are foggy after due to the oil in the water.
Annaliza G.
liberty ky
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND!!!! Always amazed with what they bring out and love it’s always a reasonable price!
Ugnė A.
Dusetos , Zarasų rajonas
Best miceller water for me. This garnier micellar water perfectly cleans face skin. Easy to use. Recommend 😊
Meg J.
Coventry
Takes of your makeup in seconds as well as leaving your face feeling fully refreshed and smooth and healthy x
Erika G.
Un des meilleurs démaquillants que j'ai pu testé.
C'est une eau micellaire qui démaquille et nettoie le peau.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.