BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Deby M.
Madero
THIS STUFF IS REALLY AWESOME, YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS FOR REAL DON'T EVEN HESITATE ON BUYING THIS JUST PUT IT IN YOUR CART
Florentina Mihaela S.
I use it every single day for removing my face, lips and eyes makeup. I like it because it doesn't go harsh on my skin.
Lujain A.
This is absolutely my favorite makeup remover it is very soft on the skin and the aftermath of this product is amazing
Beautybee
This has made my life so easy. I love it, nowadays it has been my go to product to get rid off makeup. Cleans right off
Rhayza R.
Água micellar foi a melhor coisa que iventaram na vida, pois além de limpar ainda hidrata e deixa a pele suave e macia
Angelli S.
Seattle
It is very effective!
I love that feeling of freshness, but it doesn't remove the make-up at all and this is a problem.
Sonali M.
Removes almost all makeup from it face even the pesky dark eyeshadow and liner without leaving dark shades around eyes
Charlee-jo D.
I love this cleansing water it is great for your skin and very hydrating but it is very expensive for cleansing water.
Tiffany R.
Ottawa, ON
I use this product to take my makeup off. It makes my skin super hydrated feeling fresh and clean! Absolutely love it
Ambika M.
I use this micellar water every day to remove all the make up and dirt..It is really refresh and also travel friendly
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.