BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Anthea R.
This product is really fantastic at taking makeup off, but I find there are more efficient ways to take a full face off.
Heidi M.
Etobicoke, ON
My go to micellar water! Gets my makeup off gently and I love the price! Not an oily product which is great for my skin.
Paula Z.
Daule
Me encanta! Realmente me ayuda con mi cutis y eso que soy piel super grasosa. La mantiene fresca simplemente me encanta.😍
Aimee M.
It's okay in some aspects, made my skin feel cleansed and hydrated yet its very sticky and tends to leak out the bottle,
juan m.
La piedad Michoacán
Its so good to clean the skin, so fast. First a wash my face with a soap, them used a water micellar and i see so clean.
Aimen Q.
Bannu, Kpk
Its very good its very effective
Easy to use
Soft on skin
Remove all makeup easily
Its very handy and can be use anywhere
Delia S.
Madrid , Madrid Comunidad de Madrid
No limpia a profundidad pero esta muy bien en relación calidad precio, es un buen producto y la verdad yo lo recomiendo.
Jennifer S.
Woodlands Road, Neston
This cleansing water is literally a magnet for dirt and make on your skin. So gentle and does not sting or irritate eyes.
Elaine S.
My daughter love this, I have this for her she use it several times a day more than me it feels so fresh I really like it
Saistha B.
The perfect solution to easy, fuss-free cleansing and makeup removal. This micellar water is so efficient and effortless.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.