BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Andreea M.
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.
Deby M.
Madero
THIS STUFF IS REALLY AWESOME, YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS FOR REAL DON'T EVEN HESITATE ON BUYING THIS JUST PUT IT IN YOUR CART
Marta B.
Love it! I use this for about few years now i am not gonna change it! Amazing product and good price. My skin loves it
Sonali M.
Removes almost all makeup from it face even the pesky dark eyeshadow and liner without leaving dark shades around eyes
Ana S.
Calexico, CA
I really love this one, you can remove easily the makeup, and you can feel your face really smooth. I'm totally in love
Beautybee
This has made my life so easy. I love it, nowadays it has been my go to product to get rid off makeup. Cleans right off
Génesis P.
Hialeah, FL
Es increíble realmente elimina los rastros de maquillaje sin mucho esfuerzo, y deja una sensación increíble en la piel.
Gabija B.
Best cleansing water!!.It removes soo goodly, and leaves skin very smooth and soft.Best makeup remover around eye area
jinan a.
Beirut
great alternative for the makeup wipes! removes all makeup pretty easily and doesn't dry the skin and qukte affordable
Nino m.
Heliopolis, Cairo
I tried it at a pharmacy and it was amazing! I wish I could buy it but i'm unsure where to get it here in egypt.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.