BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Brittany C.
I use this to remove my makeup every night. Does the job well, but the price is kind of outrageous for what you get.
kacey f.
cardiff
I’ve used micellar water a lot and it really does take off your makeup but sometimes leaves a little rash on my face
Brenda R.
Es perfecta para todo tipo de piel, te deja la cara humectada y suave.
Sin duda la mejor opción para desmaquillarte.
may a.
Cairo, Egypt
My love one I adore it so much and I am in highly recommend in it very easy to use and. Perfect to remove all makeyp
Ana R.
Lavradio
A minha água micelar preferida!! Adoro o quão prática e eficiente esta água da Garnier se revelou para a minha pele!
Karuna M.
Amazing! Removes everything. From makeup to paint. It takes off liquid lipsticks like a dream. Such a great product.
Prerna D.
One of my Favourite Drugstore makeup remover which removes makeup just in one swipe,i love it very much , its amazing
Marta F.
I love this product really, i use this everyday, its my favorite, my skin is so clean, i purchase the next bottle yet
Jelena T.
Kitchener, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
It leaves my skin clean and nourished. The price is right. Budget friendly, good quality product. Will recommend it.
emilyjayne d.
I love this product and find it is the best affordable drugstore micellar water. This is great for those on a budget.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.