BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ghazal A.
I like it and found it great.. Sometimes I used as makeup remover and it's good especially for waterproof makeup
Dermatologist U.
Meadows 8, DU
This is a very good micellar water, cleanses the skin well, removes even waterproof makeup, good value for money
Albinss 💗.
Riudellots,spain
It really 'wipes' off your makeup an it doesn't leave your skin oily. It does moisturize and it is pretty cheap.
Emily G.
I use this product every day. Works really well for taking off makeup and cleaning my skin. Very gentle on skin.
Rasa B.
eccles, Manchester
amazing product to take off your makeup. perfect for dry skin and sensitive eyes. highly recommend this product.
bruno@ l.
Amo todos os produtos dessa linha eu já quero pra mim todos de verdade indico para você usar e abusar linda linha
Sana R.
Great for removing makeup. Saves time and removes easier than using wipes when i have the time. Soft and subtle.
Valentina R.
Antofagasta
Its a good product but i think i didn't smell so good, i dont know why but i dont like that. Still being good tbh
Saima A.
This is very good for makup remove i used everytime and it cleaning my face well and my happy to give this 4 star
LEYDI R.
Doral, FL
Garnier es lo máximo. Me gustan todos los productos y este en especial. Lo recomiendo siempre y nunca me. Falta.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.