BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Yami G.
Excelente para quitar el maquillaje fácil y sencillo ahorras mucho tiempo y no te deja residuos
Mia N.
Used half of it and is comparable with the bioderma but much cheaper. Great for lash extensions
Rosie P.
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
This product is my go to make up remover, it gets everything off! And is so gentle on my skin!
Leanna W.
Charlestown, fife
Loved this product get my make up off every time, even waterproof. Leaves my skin nice and soft
Elaine R.
This cleansing water is lifeeeee!! The Best! It remove all makeup! It’s very good for the price
Kayleigh H.
Gold Coast
Use this to take off my makeup everyday. So quick and easy. And leaves my skin feeling amazing
Rebecca W.
Love love love this product, so good for sensitive/dry skin and makes my face feeling perfect!
Chloe L.
Leylad, Leyland
Loveeeee this products!!! Amazing at taking off make up and it just makes your skin feel great!
rifat j.
birmingam
This takes off all my makeup in one go and it does not harm my sensitive skin I use it everyday
Sophie E.
Love this stuff so easy to use mines run out but I'm definitely gunna go out and buy some more
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.