BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jessica V.
Burnaby , BC
I use a cotton pad for this and it gets rid of all my makeup. It is gentle but can leave a bit of grease
Makeup G.
Bronx,Ny
AMAZING! One of the best makeup removers . It is really good cleans your face totally plus is super cheap
Sasha I.
Thornhill, ON
Love this product!! It removes make-up with such ease, and leaves skin feeling super-hydrated afterwards!
Lucy M.
This micellar water is amazing. It cleanses my skin very well and leaves me feeling clean and refreshes!!
Magda M.
Best micellar cleanser I have used. Don't have to be harsh with cleansing routine. Gentle and economical.
Baiba J.
Colchester
I’m not very happy about this stuff, my skin sometime is sensitive and after this product I have redness
Ruta M.
Good price and good quality. Using this almost every day. Deep cleaning all face and leaving it so soft!
Janyelle M.
Bauru
Garnier e muito bom, usem voces vao gostar bastante, o cheiro e muito agradavel, a qualidade e muito boa
Julie S.
Skien
This helps my skin very much. My make up for the day is going off and I get all my make up off with this
Nyara M.
Lisboa
Esta água nivelar da Garnier faz milagres , pois limpa , tonifica e tira a maquiagem tudo em um só gesto
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.