BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
This was the the micellar water i tried and i fell i love. The way it takes off your makeup with out alcohol or causing things to burn is amazing. I use the matte on in the green bottle. But i love this to take off makeup before skin care
Leslie T.
Johnson City, TN
I love this Micellar Cleansing Water! In the mornings I used it as a cleanser and in the evenings to remove my makeup! My skin has improved a lot since I started using this product. I absolutely love it!
Katie M.
Fallston, MD
This product removes makeup fairly well! I like how it doesn’t make my skin feel oily after use as other products normally do. The only issue I had was that it made my skin feel slightly dry after using.
Danielle S.
Fairless Hls, PA
This is my favorite makeup remover! I already owned this when I received it in my box because of how well it works. It takes off all your makeup with minimal effort and doesn’t leave your skin dry at all
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is a great beauty product to keep around! It took my makeup off easily and didn’t have any yucky residue. The amount of cleanser you get it worth the low price, and the bottle is easy to pour without being easy to spill.
DAPHNE S.
Milwaukee
I love this product.  I am able to use it to take off all of my makeup including eyeliner and mascara. It drew my attention because it was a good value for the size I was getting. It does a nice job cleansing my whole face. I will be buying more of this product in the future.
Ashley H.
Gadsden, AL
This broke me out so bad. I was disappointed as I’ve heard a lot of good things about this stuff.. I haven’t used any of the other colored ones and probably don’t plan to. I’d rather just use witch hazel
Haidee C.
Bloomington, IN
Best makeup remover I have ever used!! I been using it for quite a while now and doesn't break me out. It leaves my face feeling fresh and cool. The biggest plus is that it doesn't leave your skin oily!!
alejna k.
Bloomingdale
probably one of the best micellar waters. they take makeup off SO easily and without a hassle. i’ve rebought it before and it’s extremely affordable which is nice. the lid also keeps it from spilling out
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
I love this product so very much ! It always give my face a beauty glow after cleansing my skin . It really cleans my skin after a long day . I am a repeat user and will always will be ! No room to improve .
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.