BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me ūüôč15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
kris m.
It works good . ūüėź But it did not get off all my makeup as it says on the commercial . I am not getting this again .
Katie O.
Kenilworth
Such an amazing product if your on a budget for a micellar water gets my skin completely cleaned and makeup free :)
Andy T.
This one is honestly the best, makes your face looks so clean and not grasy at all, it works since the frist week!
Suganya T.
Scarborough, ON
I have seen a lot of great reviews for this garnier cleansing water. I have u tried it yet. Hoping to try it soon.
Be_beautifulxoxo_ A.
I use this cleansing water everyday and i love how it works.. Super affordable for me and even drugstore product..
The A.
I got this little man recently and im sooo in love with the smell , freshness, quality and of course its GARNIER !
Cindy C.
I love! I use it for everyday makeup remover and cleanser. Refreshing and doesn't leave a residue or oily feeling.
Amal G.
Nabeul. Tunisia
This is all what my skin needs it is nice and help me to not waste time . And I want it so bad i really need iiiiit
Eduarda V.
Great product was indicated by a friend and today I can not loose no way I love it puts it before it passes fabric
Zoe M.
Cd Delicas Chihuahua Mexico
This garnier product is very good that leaves the skin super fresh and without any fragrance or something like that
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Okay ladies I need helpūüėĆ I've seen this Pink cleansing water and also the Blue cleansing water. The problem is I have oily skin and I have no idea which is better for my usage. I don't understand the difference in both this bottles or unless I've mis read somewhere:/ so please ladies I'm gettting older and I'm taking care of my face skin and age ... yikes. Okay so which one ? Or is it neither what I'm looking for ?
Lysianne S.