BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
beth W.
Dungannon
this so soo good because it takes most of your makeup off and leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated
Perfect to take the makeup off your face completely and leaves the skin feeling smooth and moisturized
Megan T.
AMAZING at taking every ounce of makeup off. Met my expectations. Gentle on the skin tbh. Repeat user.
Sabrina A.
I love this product so much! It cleans my skin without drying it out. The perfect product before bed! 💕
Jenny B.
Love how gentle this is and how soft your skin feels was great price for a small bottle using it daily
courtney g.
Lanesborough
This is amazing!!! I've never found such a good product that removes every last bit of makeup!! Amazing
Yaz S.
Chiapas
Supeeeeeeeeer bueno. Lo recomiendo. Para limpiar muy bien el exceso de maquillaje 💄 deja suave la piel
Mairijane M.
Killearn Road , Greenock
This is perfect for cleansing my skin before bed at night and also works really well to take makeup off
Shannon Lee M.
Rotorua
I love this for stubborn make up, it leaves I glow on your skin and it’s also great for sensitive skin
Jeanette P.
Love love love this product can not live with out use it daily and it completely removes any make up!!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.