BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Marriele B.
This just gets the job done. If you want a quick clean of your face this product will do so.
Samantha J.
Toronto , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product, cleans the face well. I like Garnier products, a lot of trust in their brand.
Juliette L.
Blainville
Takes off the makeup very well and is not rude to the skin. Way better than what I expected!
Gurpreet K.
Surrey
Purchased at: Walmart
This skinactive micellar cleansing water is good for skin and make my skin looks very active
Patricia A.
Rumelange
I'm in love with this garnier micellar water, it really gives the skin this feeling of clean
Laura C.
New York
La amo con locura, es la mejor agua Micellar que e probado, no me canso de comprarla y usarla
Raven R.
Love this stuff! 1/4 of the price of high end makeup remover, and does the job just as well.
albany s.
London, Leyton
good product, it does what it promises and it does very well to my sensitive and mixed skin.
Emma C.
This removes your skin without any irritation it's a fear product would definitely buy again
Unique H.
wellingborough
Rinses all makeup off after a long day packaging is really aesthetic and great portable size
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.