BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Josee R.
Good cleanser for drug store! Doesn't dry out the skin! Cute packaging and good amount for the price
Christina B.
I liked this product as it helped remove makeup around the eyes really well and was kind to my skin.
Charlotte K.
Falmouth, Cornwall
Who doesn't love this stuff. Is refreshing, it's affordable and I love it. Can never have too much !
Rana E.
Elmansora, Dakahlya
It is perfect to me
It clean my face and remove all makeup
It’s price is perfect and easy to find it
Justine B.
Good for make-up removal and it leaves the skin feeling fresh and hydrated. World absolutly recommend
Maram S.
It's great in cleaning the face especially waterproof products and keeps it clear without an effort.
Carly G.
bristol
I love this product, really good at removing makeup and so gentle, leaves your skin feeling fresh to
Camille Marie T.
Ciales PR
Esta agua mineral de garnier es super buena para desmaquillarse y super buena para cada rostro 😍😍😍😍😍
Lau A.
Really Really.... Really I loved this product..... like leaving your skin.... the smell.... beutifull
Riffat S.
Thuwal
Amazing cleanser makes the skin feel so fresh and clean. Gentle on the skin and good value of price.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.