BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Petra A.
Muito boa essa água micelar. Com um pouquinho de produto gosta super bem a maquiagem e deixa a pela super limpnha
Jazmina D.
Es un producto increíble. Tengo en casa y es un producto muy bueno. Me gusta su olor y lo suave que deja mi piel.
LEYDI R.
Doral, FL
Garnier es lo máximo. Me gustan todos los productos y este en especial. Lo recomiendo siempre y nunca me. Falta.
douaa m.
25 rue 8 AL Qods s/b casablanca
C'est le meilleur démaquan il ne sèche pas la peu et il laissé une bonne fait super profiter cette belle occasion
Stephanie D.
Lloydminister , AB
This product works amazing! Love the clean and refreshing feeling it gives my face afterwards. Such a clean feel
Natalie R.
An amazing product- great value for money and also inexpensive. Didn’t sting my eyes and very gentle on the skin.
marwa A.
The best face cleaner and make up remover and also use it for daily routine even if I'm not going to wear makeup.
shalu A.
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Bur Dubai, OPC area
A very unique and helpful product. It is really good for our skin and is very long lasting, useful and creative.
Dermatologist U.
Meadows 8, DU
This is a very good micellar water, cleanses the skin well, removes even waterproof makeup, good value for money
Ah1am_Ah1am T.
London , Perivale/ Greenford
Love this product .. remove easily make up makes feel the soft and smooth .. just love it and can’t without it :)
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.