BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sally K.
Bicester , Oxon
Used it and will always buy, it really cleans my skin nice, use as a toner or for quick makeup changes
Mel H.
I love this product! It's amazing to take off all makeup and leaves the skin soft clean and refreshed.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product makes me feel baby faced after having a full face of make up on allll day!!
Sabrina B.
Love love love! Does what my makeup remover does and more while being more gentle on my sensitive skin
Lujain I.
amman
Love this product It is a wonderful remover I can not do without or replace it with another product 😍😍
Paula H.
Es un producto que te deja la piel limpia, pero que no llega a retirar del todo la máscara de pestañas.
Kate B.
Kirkby, Liverpool
So easy to use. I feel like my skin is fully cleansed and my makeup is fully removed with this product.
sara a.
This is amazing to remove your makeup and it also doesn't sting so it also is great for sensitive skin
Amaya M.
It's must to have in your skin care routine so far the best cleanser I ever founds every penny worth it
Jordan R.
Found this product useful for taking face makeup off but found it struggled when removing eye make up.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.