BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
courtney g.
Lanesborough
This is amazing!!! I've never found such a good product that removes every last bit of makeup!! Amazing
Sally K.
Bicester , Oxon
Used it and will always buy, it really cleans my skin nice, use as a toner or for quick makeup changes
Liliana G.
Calexico, CA
Muy buen desmaquillante, lo puedes utilizar en todo tu rostro, te quita todo!!! Y dura bastante tiempo
Flyura Z.
Toronto , ON
Been using this for a long time now , went through 2 or 3 bottles already, works perfectly for my skin
Elyrin L.
Rockhampton
Great for makeup remover. Nice smell and a good amount of product. Would recommend for oily skin users.
Jessica H.
Really removes makeup lasts long don't need to much and I only have a 125 ml and still have tons of it
Ellen H.
A lot of use out of one product! Takes makeup off easily and gentle on the skin. Cheap and easy to use!
Yasmina G.
Beirut,
I have tried the bioderma one and this is about 10% of its price and it works like magic, absolute fave
Paige E.
Newport
This is great for taking my make up off! It's so gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate it in anyway!
sara a.
This is amazing to remove your makeup and it also doesn't sting so it also is great for sensitive skin
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.