BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Caitlin Q.
I am OBSESSED with this product. I got this in my Voxbox and I couldn’t be more excited. It helps take off all the extra makeup a normal makeup wipe doesn’t get. It’s my favorite product and I can’t wait to buy it again.
Magda R.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Left my face feeling fresh and cleans. I really would of liked for this to remove my eye makeup easier. It took me longer than when I used other products. I do like how it removed my face makeup though.
Chantelle C.
This product definitely does its job.  You can see it taking all your make-up off without leaving a greasy or heavy feeling on your skin.  I have very sensitive and I it does not leave me red or in fear of breaking out.  Must use after long days with make-up gone.
Autumn L.
Augusta, GA
Always takes off my makeup well and I even use it to clean out chlorine after swimming. I use it mostly on a cotton pad but using it with a spinning face brush works just as well as expensive face wash.
Ogechi E.
baltimore
Purchased at: Walmart
This is soft on the skin. The packaging is lovely. I t is effective and I will buy again. Gentle and not harsh.i will recommend this . The price is good . I will rate it a 10 out of 10.This is very good
Abigail B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really good micellar water for the price. It takes off my full-coverage makeup with ease. It tackles my mascara like a champ. My skin definitely feels clean and fresh after using this product.
Natalie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I think this product did a pretty good job of taking off my makeup. I would like if my makeup removers came with some sort of pad or tissues to use with the product. Also the smell was not my favorite.
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
This stuff works amazing! I use it to remove my makeup at night and it works so well it’s gentle on my skin yet it still takes all the gunk out my face. The price is fair I think I would purchase this in the future.
Sorayalicious!! 😘.
North Windham, CT
Love how this products cleans my face without irritations, drying or leaving my face greasy. Removes even waterproof mascara and long lasting lipstick. The price, the size and the quality are on point.
Alissa S.
Attalla, AL
First ever makeup remover I have tried and it works great!! Made my skin flawless and very hydrated after using this. It made taking off eye makeup very easy and you get a lot of product for the price!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.