BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Gilmar M.
I just love it! Is very fresh and the smell isn't strong, leave for face fresh is not oily 100% recommended
Leah S.
Best makeup remover on the market, if you don't like heavy makeup removers then this is definitely for you.
Maria K.
Does not work, does not remove make-up
It does not wet it does not do anything, it would not buy it again.
Heather M.
Smells good, not strong, just fresh and nice. Removes even stubborn liquid lipstick and waterproof make up.
Amber C.
bury , UK
Use this product all the time.. does remove MOST makeup including eye makeup and is very gentle on the skin
Jasmine K.
Erittäin hyvä tuote Käytän aamuin illoin, puhdistaa ihon hellävaraisesti. Ei sisällä voimakkaita tuoksuja.
layla s.
Only micellar I use to remove my makeup, doesn't dry out my skin and I've never had any bad reaction to it.
Eimear C.
Galway
Great for taking off waterproof makeup would highly recommend you can get a full size and and a travel size
Angelis M.
This is one of the best cleansers I've tried out and let me tell you, it really takes all the gunk out!!!
Alexandra R.
vila nova de gaia, Porto
i love this product, i was thinking "maybe uts just publicity" but really works, i will repeat definitly
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.