BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Maddie M.
Love this!! So refreshing and completely removes my makeup without damaging my skin at all !!!
Melissa O.
Plymouth
Gets make up off well and easily. Doesn’t leave any serum on your face and doesn’t make it oily
Marie-Andrée
Très doux pour la peau et ne laisse pas la peau grasse. Très bon démaquillant qui enlève tout.
Lee S.
Calabasas
Love this I use it to remove@my makeup and to cleanse my face I constantly keep repurchasing it
Chloe S.
This micellar water is amazing, it helps to remove makeup and leaves your skin feeling amazing.
Karla R.
A really good product! It helps my skin feeling fresh and keep it clean, removing all my makeup
Terin M.
Waihi, Waikato
I have sensitive skin and personally did not like this product. Did get makeup off well though.
Ilham Y.
Tangier
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I REAAAAALLY NEED ONE AGAAAIN 😭😭 BECAAUSE THEEEY AREEE 😍😍😍 LOOOVE THIS SKINCARE ❤
PSCH D.
Perfect because it removes the makeup easily and does not leave a greasy sensation on the skin
Rebecca W.
Love love love this product, so good for sensitive/dry skin and makes my face feeling perfect!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.