BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sabrina B.
Love love love! Does what my makeup remover does and more while being more gentle on my sensitive skin
Yaz S.
Chiapas
Supeeeeeeeeer bueno. Lo recomiendo. Para limpiar muy bien el exceso de maquillaje 💄 deja suave la piel
wafa z.
algers
Garnier skin active micellar cleansing
I want try this product because garnier is thé one so it is good
Georgie B.
Gets all my makeup off quickly but without leaving an oily residue!
Works really well on a cotton pad.
Dawood B.
Dubai
High quality with a very affordable price, Competing all other expensive products of the same purpose.
Shannon Lee M.
Rotorua
I love this for stubborn make up, it leaves I glow on your skin and it’s also great for sensitive skin
Jenny B.
Love how gentle this is and how soft your skin feels was great price for a small bottle using it daily
Melanie B.
Steinhaus bei Wels
This water is exellent😍😍😍 Nothing went wrong. Amazimg. i love it!! ☺️☺️ i can‘t complain about anything
Djane P.
Rua Eng Francisco Lencastre Garrett N10 2D
Super hidratante , normalmente uso com a minha escova de limpeza facial. .. acabamento maravilhoso amoo
Mimi B.
Great Yarmouth
It is nice enough,does what it’s supposed to do which is nice. But I’m not sure I’ll be buying it again
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.