BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sofia s.
I really like this product is very good for the skin and I use it daily leaves you very soft skin very good product
Katie O.
Kenilworth
Such an amazing product if your on a budget for a micellar water gets my skin completely cleaned and makeup free :)
mikaelly o.
Adorei os efeitos na minha pele, me sinto mais bonita, melhorou até mais na alto estima, estou feliz de ter usado.
Έλενα Κ.
4 ingredient is alcohol wicth dries the skin. Other than that it cleanses the skin pretty good and removes make up
Jessica D.
This micellar water is one of the best I really like used this for remove all my makeup ...is a really nice product
Jennifer M.
Prime Brook
So far I am really enjoying this product. It seems to be taking off my makeup and not drying out my sensitive skin.
Anna J.
I loooooovvvvvvveeeee! This product, it really does a good job at cleaning my teenage skin, I highly recommend it!
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I just purchased this from Shoppers yesterday. I can’t believe how well it takes off makeup. I am really impressed
christen n.
Nasr city, Cairo
The best makeup remover i have ever use
It removes the waterproof mascara easily and left your skin clean and fresh
Jenna D.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
I could not survive without this product! It is gentle enough to use everyday and gets every last bit of makeup off
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.